IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ENTRUST US WITH IT, PLEASE ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO QUALIFY ANY OTHER ESTATE AGENT / AGENCY WITH WHOM YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS
1. How long have you been in real estate?
2. Are you a qualified agent or a candidate agent?
3. What is the average number of days on the market for homes you list before they sell?
4. What is your list price to sell price ratio?
5. Can I have a copy of your marketing plan?
6. What is the average selling price for this area?
7. Have you sold any homes in our area?
8. If so, how many, and where?
9. How many houses are sold in our suburb on average per month?
10. What is the average selling price on our suburb?
11. What is the highest and lowest price achieved over the last 3 months?
12. What is your commission rate, and does that include VAT?
13. What price range would you market our home at?
14. Do you have any references?
1. How long has your estate agency been in operation?
2. How many people are employed, or are you a sole proprietor?
3. Is your agency well known, and can you supply me with recent newspaper advertisements of your agency? (compared to others.)
4. Is your agency associated with a referral network, and if so which one?
5. What training does your agency give it's agents?
6. Please tell me exactly how your estate agency intends marketing my property?
You want to sell your property at the highest possible price, within a reasonable period of time, and with the least inconvenience.
At Midrand HARCOURTS, we pride ourselves on our service to you the seller and are not afraid of putting it to the TEST!
ASK THESE QUESTIONS OF ANY OTHER ESTATE AGENT, AND COMPARE!!